The last day at the beach

Making this post about my last visit to the beach, was hard.
I went on Wednesday... (Today is Saturday)
The Pier and parking lot were closed off, but I was able to walk down to the sand.

It was windy and this section of sand dune was very sparkly.

Somehow while making this post, this song came up:
Windham Hill- William Ackerman "The Last Day at the Beach"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci_INfOXdOw

The beach was full of shells, maybe because it was low tide.
Maybe because hardly anyone had been there all day.

I filled my pockets with shells.
Every time I go to the beach, I feel like it is the last time.
Who knows if I will have to move away, to somewhere cheaper, for instance?
The clouds were doing a neat thing this day.
The end of the sunset reminded me of a distant fire.
At least on my last trip to the beach, I got a cool sunset view.

Comments

  1. These are truly stunning shots Julie. I grew up on the beach in Ventura. These pictures evoke memories of so many of the oceans moods and skies. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew Lynn would love your photos, as do I. Have a good weekend, Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts