I made a collage and did more yard work.


Today when I got up I decided to make a collage.
I was feeling very frustrated, not for any reason, just in general.

Tearing up paper was just what I needed.
I was inspired by the colors of the paper wrapper of my toilet tissue.

I added little bits of paper until I decided it was done:



On Tuesday and today, Thursday, I did some yard work.
The trash was collected on Tuesday, and right afterward, I had filled the green can.


Today, was kind of cold and I decided I would do more yard work, instead of walking.

I won't be going to the beach over the weekend, because it's going to be crowded again.
But, maybe tomorrow I'll share my beach pictures from yesterday...

Today I cleaned this corner of the "vegetable" garden.
It was full of grass.
Now it has less grass.


Since the trash can is now full, I made this pile of weeds, on the other side:

I discovered a monarch caterpillar growing on some milkweed!
It was really big and ready to make a cocoon, so I put it in a container.

I also trimmed this shrub, except for the top, which I need a ladder to reach.
I also need to thin out the fern.

I made this pile on the other side of the yard.

I handed a big basket of tangerines like these, over the fence to my neighbors.


They were very excited to receive them.

Comments

  1. Love today's blog,just normal day stuff. And, the beautiful caterpillar!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts