Day without rain

The weather forecast for this week was nothing but rain.

But, it wasn't raining at the end of the work day, Wednesday.

Also, thanks to the time change, there was plenty of time to go to the beach!

( I usually reduce the size of my photos to fit the blog. There is a limit...Or was...

Today I'll try adding some larger files, so you can zoom in and enjoy!)



I walked to the north side of the pier, because I noticed the clouds were to the south.

Looking south:


It was still the monthly low tide time.


It's hard to describe how the expanse of mud is like a mirror.

The sky in the direction of the bright sun was migraine- inducing.


I couldn't really look in that direction until the sun went down.

Since there were no clouds in that area, it wasn't as interesting.


The other direction was very satisfying to look at.


I have made the mistake of going home too soon after the sunset.

This day I walked far enough, so I wouldn't leave the beach too early.


I got a few nice pictures and a good long walk.



Everyone at the beach, and everywhere, was talking about the virus.

I spend a lot of time thinking about what to do.

I live with my dad who is 86 and has a lot of conditions.

I'm not afraid for myself, but I'd just feel awful about giving it to him...

Comments

Popular Posts