Last post of the year!


I figure I should start 2020 with a clean slate...
or at least a phone that's not full of stale pictures!

On Sunday there seemed to be a lot of clouds, so I headed to the beach.

On the way there, I saw several flocks of crows heading east.













The pier was very crowded, as it was a Sunday and vacation time for many people.


















There were dozens of photographers.













Luckily the beach is big enough.
After walking a bit I could crop them out of my view.













It appeared to be low tide again.














It didn't seem like there was going to be a great sunset.
The actual time of the sunset had passed, and I began to walk back to the pier.














I decided to wait a little longer, as I had been fooled before.
The photographers had not packed up to leave yet, either.
Sure enough, that's when the sky got the most colorful.













The sky opposite the sunset was very interesting, too.













Although it seemed like a big storm was on the way, on Monday we got mostly wind.

I decided to end my blog year with another nice sunset!













Goodbye to 2019! Onward to the new decade!

Comments

Popular Posts