More pictures from Radwood

Here are some more pictures from the Radwood car show:














I'm a fan of my own kind of car,
but many people here knew about every car, from the 80's and 90's...























Somebody even knew my Red car came from East Texas because of the bug spatter on the front bumper!
We were encouraged to dress 80's, which wasn't hard for me.






















It was just a matter of picking out my denim jacket, and the show provided us with these sunglasses!

The great thing about the organizers is that they realize we need shows for 80's and 90's cars.













Classic cars aren't just from the 60's and 70's, or limited to exotic and muscle cars either.
Although there were many Ferraris and Porsche's at the show, they didn't dominate it.













The annual Radwood show is literally the only place we can show off our stuff.
One of my favorite import cars from the 70's and 80's are the Nissan and Datsun Z cars:













Another of my favorite 80's cars are the Deloreans.













I think these share a designer in common with our F-Body cars.















Deloreans are made of unpainted Stainless Steel.
They detailed their cars with a greasy stuff, like what you'd use on your kitchen appliances!

Wipers on this Mercedes headlights!














I stayed as long as I could, but I got a headache.
I didn't want to be stuck in a traffic jam to get out of the park.
I could only manage 4 hours.















I'm sad that there probably won't be another show like this for at least a year.

They change the location. Last year it was in LA and I didn't go!

Comments

  1. So glad for you to attend. Nice to be with people of like mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts