Rainy Day



Sunday afternoon, my typical day off, I went to my usual favorite place:













The Huntington Beach pier.

I thought I would only walk on the pier above, but I did go down to the sand.

I thought there would be a lot of people, because it's a Sunday, and holiday time.
But the beach was relatively empty.














There were a lot of rocks and shells on the sand, even though the tide was coming in.













(I didn't actually look up the tide calendar.)

I found some neat rocks in the sand,






















I looked up crafts to do with rocks from the sea.
I learned these holey rocks are called Hag Rocks.
No Wonder! They do look like ugly faces.

Any day there are clouds in the sky, is a good day to take pictures of it.













Foggy, overcast days and plain old sunny days aren't as interesting.

I've noticed that even mostly cloudy days, have a surprise sunset ending.













(I left the beach too early, last week, and missed a good one.)















It rained late Sunday night and all day today, (Monday.)
I saw this neat sunset as I left work today:













Today, I also picked up the old guitar at the guitar store.

It has strings!














I'll blog more about it tomorrow...

Comments

  1. I love you ocean and cloud pics, so beautiful.
    I had never really studied a guitar, till your photo. It has amazing design. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts