Green, Orange and Aqua earrings

I didn't go walking this weekend.

I did make some earrings today.
(I had to clean up an oily mess from my desk, from the last project!)

I saw these earrings on a fashion site, while looking up spring color trends for 2020:























I've got a lot beads in these color.
Are the colors the same every spring? It seems that way.

I laid out a bunch of green, orange, and Aqua colored beads.



















I gathered more beads and tried grouping them.

















About half the beads are plastic and half are glass.
I put some wire into them and linked them up.
Here are the results:
Add caption















I wasn't trying to recreate the original idea, I just was trying out colors.
For most of them, I like the way two of the beads go together, but not all three.
The largest and most unique beads were the hardest to combine.

I'll put them away for awhile and see what I think about them later.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts