It didn't rain today!


Most of the rain was yesterday, and today was mostly clear.
I got up early to go to the car show!















It was a pretty remote area near Irvine Lake.














The cars were divided into the general admission, which I was part of, and another area for the cars to be judged.
The general admission cars were parked in rows in the order which they arrived.
There wasn't any sorting of cars, even domestic and import cars were mixed together.

Right away I found some people I knew.














(I'm posting pictures of cars driven by people I knew, first, because I'm going to put them up on another site.)















The ground was only muddy in some areas, but mostly quite solid.














The park was divided by a pretty lake.





































The elite cars were on the other side of the lake.
They did get to choose who they parked with.
It was still pretty random, though.














My friend's KITT was over on that side of the park.
Here are some other cars of my type, on that side of the park:
















I would have taken more pictures, and more creatively, but I was getting a headache.















I wasn't the first person to leave the show, but I left quite early.

In fact, at this moment as I'm posting this, the show is still going on!
I didn't stay for the awards, which I do kinda regret.

I also seem to have forgotten to take any pictures of my own car!
I found only one.














It got a lot of compliments, even though I never had time to wax it.
I guess it wasn't really in a nice spot for pictures.

Tomorrow, I'll put up more pictures from the car show.
If my friends photographed my car, I'll put up those pictures, too

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts