More sunset pictures from Friday


I took a lot of pictures Friday, (about 500) and it took me awhile to go through them.














I'd never seen a sand dollar at the beach before! This day there were dozens.
















I looked them up and learned these were not alive.

Here are some facts about the sand dollar from the Monterey Bay Aquarium:
https://www.montereybayaquarium.org/animals-and-exhibits/animal-guide/invertebrates/sand-dollar?gclid=CjwKCAiA5o3vBRBUEiwA9PVzahsh9vMUOvgr1B2LfSOVhhFeSLzudY_ysESFjAKV-VFR3Thc249zyRoCQ2IQAvD_BwE















The sun went behind the clouds and the colors changed.














There was this great sunset.



















I also took a lot of videos.

Here is one of the many videos I put up on YouTube, today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDMG1wVstu4

It was a great day!

Yesterday, Saturday, I went back to the other side of the pier.
It was mostly overcast, so it wasn't as interesting.
I only took about 200 pictures, I'll go through them next.

Also, I heard back from Don the mechanic.
He will try to get my brakes fixed this week, before the car show next weekend!
Unfortunately, my only day off is Thursday.
It will be cutting it close!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts