Waves at the Beach



After work on Sunday, I went to my usual spot, the pier.



I got there in time for the sunset, barely.


















I feel like I missed all the good sunsets last month!
'

I wasn't expecting much, because the wind had blown all the storm clouds away.




















Seems like somebody always has something to write in the sand.




It must have been low tide, because the sand was like a mirror.



















I was excited when I saw this surfer and his blue board running toward the sea!

What a great shot!

Maybe I'll get my feet dirty one of these days and shoot from the sand.





On this day, the waves were the star of the show.




















They were still only half the size of the biggest waves I've seen from the pier.





















It felt good to watch and hear the waves doing their thing.















































.





.


















































































































































I was happy that my phone camera was still able to take pictures, long after the sun set.



















I can't imagine carrying around a big regular sized camera, anymore!




Comments

  1. Julie, these are spectacular! Love the mazeman's work too, I wonder how long it took him to do that? Be fun to get a step by step?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts