After the rain. Three Kings day.




Today (Sunday) I had time to wander in the garden at church and take pictures.


It rained yesterday, so the sky was changeful.























I took pictures of the poinsettias wet with rain



















I had to go in at 7:30am, but I got out by 1:30 pm.


I got a lot of nice shots this morning.
























































































The clouds were also very intense.



It is hard to feel grumpy when the sky looks like this.


















I didn't edit any of these pictures except for size.




















Today at church was the day of the Three Kings.



Juan, at left, tends the wonderful garden outside the office.


















He also designs the kings' costumes and they dress up, for each Mass service this day.




After work, and a nap, I went to the beach, but didn't look like a likely sunset.


After the rain, there was wind. There were few clouds in the sky...


Comments

  1. Great photos Julie, you phone has a much better lens than my 6+ iPhone. My ne ipadPro had a great lens, but I have not got used to using it yet.I need to visit the Apple store for lessons in mt "spare" time. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts