Same beach, new year



Yesterday, after finishing my crafts, I went to the Huntington Beach Pier.


I guess I like it because of the easy parking.

But maybe this year I will try other locations.

















Although I wasn't busy, I still managed to get to the beach after the sun set.




It was an interesting sky, because the mountains could possibly get rain or snow.


















My camera kept trying to adjust toward yellow, and I couldn't figure out why.





The sky was really more of a pink color.



















In some places it looked really cloudy.
















(A few hours later the wind came and blew all these clouds away.)





 A pelican:





















I really like when the sky does this:



















It was surprising to see the coast highway was completely empty.




















Today, I made some earrings I had meant to make for a long time.


Last year I found some natural shell buckles in Mom's sewing kit.

I put some earring hooks on them.



























Looking at the metal rings, I got an idea to continue the pattern.




I kind of made a chain mail design.


I haven't made chain mail in a while.

I think I will do more of this, next.





Today is windy and dry, and there isn't likely to be interesting clouds.


However, if I can get out of the house in time, I will try to find a different beach.



Comments

  1. Your photos are stunning, Julie!
    The one with Catalina as a sliver on the horizon, wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts