Almost picture perfect




Today was my day off.


I was supposed to pick up my contact lenses in Buena Park, but the sky was looking likely for a nice sunset.
















I took a big detour to the beach, instead.


The street was empty.


















The beach was empty, too.






These flags by the pier looked nice.




























I decided I would walk under the pier this time.





















I went to the side with all the photographers.


















I only had to walk a short distance to get them out of frame.


















I was so excited by the sunset, I forgot to check my camera settings.


















When I got home, I realized I had shot everything in low-resolution!

















They look fine small, but I like to use my pictures as a screen background.


















I'll get over it.


















The sun will still set tomorrow, and the day after that.


(I did make it to the optometrist to pick up my contact lenses, too.)



Comments

  1. OMG, I enlarged and loved every one! You have such a good eye. I love that you took under the pier, so awesome. So glad you went & still picked up your contacts. I had to go to the PO at 4pm, and the clouds toward the beach were so gorgeous I want to shoot them, but didn't, glad you are smarter! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts