I almost let another week go by without blogging.



Over the weekend, we had a good soaking of rain.


I had to work Saturday, but I got some good picture of clouds at work.



















I got some really good pictures of the church with clouds behind it.

















After looking closely, I realized if I had taken the picture 30 minutes earlier, then I wouldn't have those shadows from the trees all at the bottom.

Next time.



I also saw a blimp.


















It said "Choose Fun."






















I was hoping to catch a picture of a rainbow, because the conditions were good.




However, there was an unexpected downpour, and then the sun set.


















(I'm sure somebody, somewhere else, saw a rainbow.)






It was cloudy all day Sunday.

I was tempted to finish watching a football playoff game.

I decided I needed to go out and walk at the Pier.

At least I could exercise, even if I didn't see a pretty sunset.


Luckily, there was enough open sky under the clouds to make it pretty.






The sky made some pretty rays of sun.





















The surf was good, not too big considering all the stormy weather.




















I looked toward home, and the sky was really boring.



















Yes, this is the same pier, same day and time, just facing the other way!





It is always a surprise what the sky will do, when I go to the beach.







This week I only work a few hours in the evening.

I have all day to so something creative, and hopefully some "new year" cleaning!



Comments

  1. I think you have some great shots! Wow! You are too hard on yourself!Have a great week! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts