The rest of the holiday week.




This week was a short week at work.

I didn't make it to the beach.



On a few days, I was motivated to visit Don, and try to get some things done.


















His shop was still the usual mess.

This isn't exactly a good thing...

He was going to share rent on the garage with another mechanic, but it doesn't look like he has cleared any space for another person to work.





We got the stereo back into place.

Sort of.

















At least it's not on the floor now.




The center console is also sitting where it should be, but it's not bolted down.


Before:


















After:


















A friend of Don's suggested that before I try to bolt everything down, I buy some spray glue, and try to straighten the carpet a little more.


Today, another one of the youth at church was telling me how much they like my car.

It turns out his dad does upholstery.

Trying to install the carpet was a fun project, but I'm ready to hire a professional to straighten things out!




I did a lot of laundry and housekeeping and not much else during the week.


I took down the Christmas lights, which I put up hurriedly, days before Christmas.

The display did not merit a picture.




The dog is not thrilled with today's rain

(or my turning the light on him while he's trying to sleep!)
















He just sits in his chair and sighs.






The cat, meanwhile, is plotting her next evil deed.




















Comments

  1. Glad you achieved thing you wanted done. The inner workings of the car reminded me of surgery for some reason? It's fun to hear what you and the animals are up to. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts