Rainy day blues, (and pinks)



Tuesday was rainy.




I wasn't assigned to work very many hours.

4 hours each day this week, apparently.



I did laundry.



















I'm not allergic to animals, but I don't like them in my room either.




The cat decided she was going to sit on my clean blanket all day.





















I would have evicted her from the basket, but I felt sorry for her because of the rain.







I looked at many ideas for earrings, Tuesday before work.




I liked this design (image from Google) because I have many similar, square, cube-like beads.






















Square beads are impossible to work with!




I made 3 earrings in this style.





Sort of a "Millefiori" glass cube bead:
































Acrylic plastic beads

 (this shape always come in a package of assorted beads:)
























Frosted glass cube beads:






























Crackle glass cube beads:





























I have had these beads for the longest time and I was happy to find a place to put them.








I also copied this design from the internet:























Kind of a chain, with dangling beads on it.


I've made something similar in the past.




I was in a pink mood so I came up with this:






























The last (they are all in order of how I made them)
and my favorite earrings I made were these purplish, cloud colored earrings.




























I was pretty pleased with myself until I got to work.


Then it was time to deal with the usual barrage of emails, about things gone wrong...

I never know what's going to happen next!


Comments

  1. You're so good at making earrings, Julie. I usually like yours better that what you were inspired by. Today I really like the sea glass looking peach ones, but understand why you like the last pair too. What a beautiful color. About work, maybe it's good to be surprised with not knowing? Or not.;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts