dots


Today, Friday is my day off.




It's only mid day but I have already done a few interesting things.




Yesterday, Jacki suggested that I try drawing the rose again, but using a bingo marker.

I thought this was an interesting challenge.



First I had to pick another flower, because the other one suddenly wilted.



I drew it the usual way.





























Here is an attempt to draw it with a bingo stamper.



I didn't have red or pink, which made it a challenge.



























Next time I'm at the dollar store, I must get a bright pink bingo marker!




I also had a purple marker. I tried a closer view.


I started to do some watercolor for the background.






























The drips were doing something interesting.









I liked this much better.




I went back and water colored over the first drawing, too.





























Things at the office are still poo.



I still haven't gotten an email about the survey that I wasn't invited to take part in.




Yesterday, I was asked to call a family to come pay for music that was provided at a funeral.

The funeral, for a lady who was well known at the church, was free.

There was much confusion, however, about the choir that sang.

The family paid, but they were really upset.




I wish I could say all that I want to say, about that!




Comments

  1. Very cool Julie! I love the water bleed. Cool to use it for shading. Sounds like they give you the hard jobs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the water, was an effect I wasn't expecting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts