I'm just not that into the beach

While I'm waiting for the tree trimmers to finish (they did an excellent job)
I'll post about what I did the rest of the day, Monday:

There were nice clouds in the sky, after the morning rain.

The beaches are starting to open up, and I thought it was a good day to go.

Once I got to the pier, it was looking windy, and not awfully crowded.

I hoped the wind and the fact that it was Monday, would make the crowds stay away.

It was OK but not empty enough for me.


No one was wearing a mask.
Once I was far enough away from people, I took mine off, too.


I wasn't enjoying myself.
The wind and the sea spray made me feel like people were spitting in the air.

The waves bigger than usual because of the recent storm.
It was also high tide.


It looks like I'm standing in the water from the pictures, but actually I was not.
I think the water is gross.


Eventually the sea spray made my glasses fog up really bad.


All the interesting clouds went away, so I drove home before the sun set.


It was nice to satisfy my curiosity about how the beach is, nowadays.

For now, I think I'm happier to be working in my garden, instead.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts