Can't wait to get started

It is the beginning of another week and a new month.

On Monday I walked to the office again, for my one day of "work."
I took more pictures of the jacaranda trees that are starting to bloom.



It sounds like the church won't be fully operational for at least another month, or two.
It's hard to tell what will be allowed to open, or when.
At any rate, we're not planning any events for May or June...

Today I included some random pages from my journal.





It seemed to take forever to fill this sketchbook.
It's been about 6 months.

There are only a few pages left.

I can't wait until I've used it all up, so I can start a new one!

Comments

  1. I am usually a little sad to finish a journal, but also excited to start a new. Glad you are enjoying your talents, Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts