Thanksgiving Day update


It rained again yesterday and today.


















It looked like it would clear up, but today it is even wetter.

All week I have done little crafty things, but nothing to blog about.



















Today I will finish the last pages of this journal.

It was mostly writing and not enough pictures, but nothing I want to share.


I ordered a brake master cylinder for the Red Car, and it arrived yesterday.

Mystery box!

























The red car has been out of commission now for about six weeks.




















The 80's car show is next weekend! I don't know if it will be fixed in time!

I have this weekend off, but Don hasn't answered.


The green car runs OK, but last weekend the window suddenly stopped working.

I stayed home, because not be able to roll the window down is discouraging.

I was about to order a window motor, but Monday it started working again.

Maybe the rain got in the wiring.


It has been one month since I last went to the beach.

I am determined to go today, rain or not!

Comments

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Julie, I am so grateful you have the two cars.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts