Things got fixed and I had time off


Saturday I went back to visit Don the mechanic.

Another friend was there, Steve, who has a nice KITT replica.


















(Everyone asks if my car is the Red KITT or whatever, but his KITT is more authentic)

He also entered his other Firebird in the show December 7.

Both of the cars we entered are disabled, and Don didn't say if he can fix them in time!

Steve said he might have to take an Uber to the car show!


My Green car very dirty and on the rack:


















We don't wash the car before getting it fixed. It could be there a very long, time...



Don fixed the bad power steering hose.

Not sure what this picture is of, aside from the wrench:

















While I was there I asked him to check the battery cable because it was acting loose.

The battery cable literally fell off! There was a bolt that was just too short.

























This was a AAA installed battery (installed in May) and not Don's fault at all.

I'm glad we caught it before disaster struck.


During the rest of my weekend off, I visited the craft stores.

I tried not to spend too much.

I'll show off what I got, soon.



I didn't make it to the beach, but I had lots of fun driving around again.

















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts