Marooned Without A Compass


























Today was a typically boring day at work.






































Yesterday was better -

a lady on drugs decided to take a bath in the church baptismal font!




















This happens sometimes. It's a very appealing fountain with a waterfall.

She didn't take her clothes off, but she threw soap in the water, so it had to be drained.



Today I talked to the Tire Guy's dad again.

Tire Guy was with a client, but was certain to get back to me today.

Yesterday he was at the doctor with the grandchild.

The day before that, he had broken his phone screen.



While I was at work, I looked up the random holiday of the day.

One of the many holidays celebrated today was "Marooned Without a Compass Day."

I felt like this applied to me, so I looked up the meaning of the holiday.

It suggested going out into nature and unplugging.

I didn't have a good chance of  going to the beach anytime soon, so I went into the office garden and took some nice pictures.



















































Cactus:

























Hibiscus:

























I didn't see the rabbit today.


Comments

  1. Very cool blog today Julie! Your black and white photography is beautiful and dramatic. I hope people know to click to enlarge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacki.
    (The fountain picture is not my own, I borrowed it from the School Facebook because I didn't have one.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts