Rain and Rainbow


Today it rained. It tapered off by the evening.

I was at work and it was slow.
















I hope the stray rabbit found a dry place to stay.

I went outside with my phone to take some pictures.























The sun was going to peek out from under the clouds.














There was surely going to be a rainbow, but where?














It wasn't bright enough to register on my phone camera.

Then suddenly, there it was!


















I found that lowering the brightness on my phone's camera made the colors stand out:













However the pictures ended up a bit dark and rusty.

I usually don't edit with Photoshop but I did edit some of these in today's blog:















Some of the pictures I adjusted in Photoshop ended up too colorful!

Before adjusting:

























After:

I enjoyed playing with a tool I hardly use.

All last year it rained, but I didn's see as good a rainbow as today's.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts