Clouds! Bunnies!


Since the Red car has no brakes and the tire is about to fall off the Green car...
I haven't been going to the beach. I haven't been there in a month, maybe.

There were a lot of neat clouds on Saturday. I didn't even need to edit these.


























I had to work both Saturday and Sunday, so I wasn't going to go anywhere, anyway.

Can you see the moon?
















The church office has a nice, unobstructed view of the sky overhead.















I'm sure somebody got some nice pictures, at the beach!















A few weeks ago, somebody dumped their rabbits at the church.

Some of them wandered off or were adopted, but this brown one has stuck around.






















It sleeps under a shed all day, and leaves the office yard to go wander every evening.

It's very tame and sometimes I give it my apple or granola from lunch!

























I made a video!

https://youtu.be/rjtlxUEyULc


Today (Sunday) when I left the office there was a lady talking to the bunny.

She had quite a tale to tell about how it was stolen by "that street food vendor over there."

She said it was a pair to her male.

When I asked her why anyone would want to breed bunnies, she said

"Because you can't find them at the pet store, all the ____ people are eating them..."


I was afraid the bunny would be eaten by a coyote, but weird people are scarier...



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts