I guess I saw the sunset

Dad saw that our local Bishop had posted a picture of the sunset on Twitter.
Did I see the sunset today?

I don't post on Twitter, but I will put some up on Facebook.
The beach was twice as crowded as it was on Sunday.
There was the usual pier side sale.













It was about 70 degrees.
The people seemed to be having fun.














I didn't think there was going to be much of a sunset.
I almost didn't go, but clouds began to appear in the afternoon.













I decided to walk farther away from the pier, to get away from the crowd.


























It turned out to be a nice day, despite the crowds.














I didn't know if the sun would set first, or this boat would pass by.





















I knew the sky would get more colorful after the sun had set.













That's why I walked twice as far,
so I wouldn't go home early and miss it.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts