A bit of fog


I had Friday off and went to the Pier.

The day had been mostly sunny, but when I got to the beach, it was full of fog.

I almost didn't go, because it was getting dark and I didn't think I would get interesting pictures.

But I needed to walk, so I parked and went.


I was certain I would not go out to the sand, because it seemed dangerous.

What if I got attacked in the fog?

But I didn't go very far on the pier, before I decided to walk below.

I was too curious to see what I could see.

The pilings under the pier were especially spooky.

I didn't know what kind of pictures I could take, with the low light.

At least it was another low tide again, which I think is cooler than high tide.


The neon colored clothes of these beach-goers really stood out!

Lots of people were surfing, even though the waves didn't look special.

This tired-out surfer waiting for her friend, reminded me of a mermaid:

Too soon, it was dark and time to go.

The lights of the pier had a warm and fuzzy look.

This is the view from the other side:

The lights on the street corner also had a nice, glowing effect.

I'm glad I stopped to take pictures on this foggy evening.
I never would have guessed the result!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts