The moon and the cars









On Monday I visited Don at his shop.






He had some very interesting things to say, especially about the future of his shop.






Whether he decides to retire or move in a different direction, is not for me to say.


Mainly I was glad to see his shop in the usual state of disarray!





I was getting a strange flopping noise from under the car.


It wasn't a tree branch or a wayward shock absorber, but just a loose brake cable hitting the driveshaft.






You can't see any of that in this picture.

It was not anything serious.

It's very useful to have a friend with a lift.







I had a lot of spare time today so I did chores.


The weather has been nice.




I would like it colder and wetter.




One thing I did today in the sun was wash the dogs, and all that.

I saw a squirrel in a tree!

But it ran away down the telephone cable, before I could get a picture.


I hardly photograph Blackie, because he isn't as much of a ham as the other dog.




Blackie is 14 years old and starting to slow down a lot this year.

He didn't notice the squirrel at all.

He is needing a place in my blog today.




I forgot to try to take night pictures yesterday.



Today at the church, I tried out my phone camera on the full moon.





I thought the ladder was annoying when I was taking the picture, but after I look at it, I wonder if it means something?

At home I didn't get a very good view of the moon.







The power lines kind of spoil the effect.

It's interesting how many contrails there are at night.



The clouds were doing a wispy thing.









Not the Aurora, just city lights keeping the sky bright.



Comments

Popular Posts