sunset and some more arrowheads.





Today, Monday, I spent mostly at work.

Yesterday, after my trip to Pomona, and after dinner, I went briefly to Huntington beach again.



I don't have more spare time than usual.

I've just been trying to walk more for exercise.


















I got to the pier after sunset, but it was still awesome.




2












I didn't know it, but if I had stayed another hour, I would have seen the Space-X rocket launch, which was supposedly pretty cool. Next time.












































I was at the pier later than usual.

I wasn't sure the first time I used the camera, but this time I could really tell.

It doesn't get mad at me for not having enough light!


















Maybe I was looking for an excuse to not make art so I went out all day.

I didn't even try making Gelli prints all weekend.


I did find some more arrowheads (at Michaels, on Saturday)




They were not in the jewelry section, they were in the kid's section.

There seems to be a line of National Geographic fossils and minerals for kids.

They were $9.99 for a box of 3, instead of about $5 each at the Indian store.



I followed a tutorial for wire wrapping them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntn_-vwO7lE&t=296s


This artist has a lot of really good how-to videos for jewelry especially wire stuff.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts