Not so great start to the week.



So far, this week has been discouraging.





























I dreamed the camera lens on my new phone was all scratched.

My pictures all looked like this.






I was able to reach Don by email, and I was hoping for some motivation.

He is too busy to help me re-assemble the interior of the green car.

( Probably moving his shop things to a storage unit.)


He said just go to the smog station and if it doesn't pass, then he will help with repairs.




I had all day Tuesday, but I just didn't want to go anywhere!



Now the green car is making a flapping noise from underneath.

I looked and felt all over, but I just can't figure it out.



Maybe it has a tree branch stuck underneath.

There was a lot of debris in the road from the wind we had on Monday.

















A few trees fell at the church, but luckily, not the gigantic pine trees.

The pastor keeps he will have them removed, some day.

They are pretty, but when the wind blows you don't want to be anywhere near them.




A few days ago, Dad left the hose running in the fish pond and forgot about it for a few hours, again.


The last two koi fish died from chlorine poisoning.


















I used to wonder what I would do with those great big Koi if I had to move.

Now I don't need to worry anymore!



I made some interesting earrings.

I got the idea from some earrings I saw on on Pinterest.


I can't find the picture anymore. It was like a cluster of pearls, on stems of tube beads.




While I was digging around for beads, I found these plastic, imitation-vintage buttons.


















I had glued earring posts to make them earrings.

They were needing something to dangle from the loops.



Here are the earrings about halfway through.























This is how they ended up:


Comments

  1. Jewelry seems to be your comfort zone, and I always enjoy seeing your creations. So sorry about your beautiful koi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts