Some art this week







The hanging plants outside my window at work, make curious shapes on the shades.








This week, my work schedule required me to work in the middle of the day, instead of afternoons.



It didn't leave me much time visit Don (before he closes his shop, one day soon.)

The green car needs a smog Test, because it expires Monday.

Luckily I think next week I will be working more in the evenings, so my days will be free.



My cubicle today, at work:




A few months ago, some one got the idea that the vertical blinds needed to be replaced with these fancy privacy screens.

Just wait until winter, when the sun is even lower on the horizon!



Luckily I can usually occupy the other seat , away from the sun.


Even though we have no A/C, and it is often over 80 degrees, there are things to be thankful for.



Today a co-worker brought us all lemonade, with chia!

In these really neat jars.



It is from a place called Roasting Water.




It's a natural juice and coffe place, with a few locations around.

https://www.roastingwater.com/



This week, at home, I made some crafts.


I think they call these stone beads Jasper.




I've been using these kind of stone beads a lot this year.


I made this necklace.






















I also experimented with some more Gelli image transfers.

This one was supposed to be a face.






















I transferred a glossy magazine picture to the Gelli plate, and then to a page in the journal.



I also made some Arabian horses.





At least, these were the ones that came out slightly resembling horses...






Yesterday, I took another journal class by artist Jacki Long.

I wasn't quite finished with the pictures I made, so I haven't put them up here yet.



You can see some of the things we made, at Jacki's blog.

http://jackilong.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-2269-experimentation-exaggeration.html




Comments

  1. Hope it works out for you to see Don.
    Love the plant shadows too. You have a good eye! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts