A brief interlude at the Beach

I visited Huntington Beach on Sunday.

I knew the beach would be crowded, but this weekend was the low tide of the month.

The sky was also looking interesting, with small clouds but no fog.

I wasn't expecting to see anything special. 

The weather has still been pretty warm, so I was not surprised to see a big crowd.


The tide was out.

There were no rocks or shells anywhere.

The sky was doing a nice wispy thing.


I wish I could visit the beach on weekdays, when it's not crowded, but I've had to work every weekday afternoon since June and it's not likely to change.

The walk itself wasn't thrilling, but the photos came out good enough.



Comments

  1. Great shots, Julie. I always enjoy what your eye picks out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts