1st week of October

I haven't decided what to do about the cars. 
It's been awhile and they all need some work. Don said there was a new mechanic at his old place and they were "cool people," but that's not helping to get anything done. I guess I can wait another moment...

In the meantime I visited the craft store..

I found this neat basket at Michael's. 


Perfect for my dragon's eggs! (Baskets were 50% off that day.)


The basket feels like I could fit another dozen eggs in there!

I went back to Hobby Lobby, but of course, there aren't any Easter eggs in the Clearance aisle anymore. I guess I'll have to wait until Easter to make some more!


I also made a bunch of earrings during the week.







I'm feeling motivated this week and I'm getting crafts done... 

Comments

  1. Wow! I wish I was as productive as you have been Julie! And, I love the bsket, but I just can'y buy another thing!!! Take good care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts