Happy clouds on a sad day

Today was another mass shooting.

I have a lot of family in El Paso, but so far they are all OK.

















My cousin Zeke Ramos works for Walmart in El Paso.
He had the day off, but I'm sure he knows many of the victims.

I had to work today at the church so I didn't go anywhere interesting.



There were a lot of nice clouds this afternoon.



I thought it was uplifting to look at the clouds after such a tragic day.

























I took a lot of cloud pictures in the month of July but I have not updated my blog.

Here are a few nice ones:















July 23 Seal Beach pier. Almost empty beach!
















July 24 Bolsa Chica - (it rained the next day or the day after.)

Comments

  1. Isn't it sad to say another mass shooting?
    Your beautiful photography is uplifting Julie! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts