The carnival on Friday


Friday was the first day of the church carnival!

It was typically gray, but not as cold as it could be.















Friday is the slow day. The crowds build up over the weekend.

I had to work in the office, so I wasn't sure what the volunteers did with the paper flowers.

After work I was able to walk around and see all the decorations.

They put the flowers around the top of the stage, which was a great honor!















The carnival is very big and there were many, many other decorations used.


I was asked to make this glittery banner for the Mexican Lottery,(a kind of Bingo game):















Here is the stage at night!



















I was tired but before I went home I took some pictures of the rides.

I forgot that I'm able to take steady pictures at night with the new phone.


















One nice thing about this kind of carnival is that the rides are right up close.















Real close!

























I can't wait to get some rest and take some more pictures!

This phone's camera lets me take steady night pictures like I never could before...

Comments

  1. That's a big carnival, Julie! Your flowers and photos look great! More please?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts