Not the gloomiest June ever


This week and last week, I worked until after 6 pm. 

Although the days are long, it doesn't leave much time for walking.


The jacaranda trees have dropped most of their flowers and are bare now.
















(I suppose I could get up early and walk, but nah.)

I worked on my day off, Friday:















That looked like it would have been a good day to be outside taking pictures.


I did walk on the HB pier once or twice.















It was cold and gloomy on the 19th.

I went yesterday (Sunday) and it was sunnier and colder.
















I didn't have a sweater, but I didn't mind.

It's supposed to be cold.

















And I'm sure the surfers in the water were feeling it more than me!

Comments

  1. Yes, we have had grey days, but your photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts