Seashell necklace.


















This week the sun began to come out.

I'd like to take my green car so Don can work on it, but he has been too busy.

He won't be closing his shop until September, but next week he will be on vacation.

Today I found out he will also be having an operation a few weeks from now.


I didn't walk much this week, but I made some jewelry.

I made these earrings.


















Also these:






















They are ideas I got from Pinterest.


I began to drill holes in the little clam shells I got at the beach a few weeks ago.

















I began to make a chain from the smaller sized shells.

















Seashells are very tricky to drill. They are tough and brittle at the same time.

Some of them were easy, but others would break just when the hole went through.
















Although the shells were free, I don't want to go back to the beach now.

I'm sure it's crowded and awful.

It took several hours to make a chain big enough to go over my head.
















I thought it was a unique idea, but not something I'd like to try again.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts