Spring greens

This weekend I spent some time in the back yard.

I haven't really been outside in a while

The sun is in a different place.

Everything is in bloom.


I want to spend more time outside, but this year has been especially hard.

After starting my seeds in January, I kind of neglected my little garden plot.

I'm glad to see that at least one of everything I planted, has survived.


This common weed appeared from nowhere. 

It's called a Mallow.

Recently I saw a video on common edible weeds, and this is supposedly non toxic.

I don't think I will try it, but I'm impressed by its spunk, and will let it stay for now.


I bought a few strawberry plants, and put them in these hanging pots I already had.


I made some earrings with the square wire I bought recently.

I followed an idea I saw on Pinterest.

The square wire looks much better than regular wire, with these kind of wrapped pieces.

Here, I assembled the wire parts:


I wanted to use green beads, but I didn't want it to look like my St. Patrick's day jewelry.

Here is what I ended up with:

I hope I feel as vibrant as these turned out, so that I actually wear them!


Comments

  1. I am so glad you wear your beautiful earrings, you must have a different pair for every day?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts