Green Jewelry for St. Patrick's day

This week we had some rain.

I didn't go anywhere nice like the beach, but I was able to see some nice sunsets from work.

Another day, the boss said he saw some neat clouds, so I took a picture out the window:

My project this week was making a green charm bracelet for St. Patrick's day.

I gathered together some green buttons and beads.

It took all day, and making the loops ruined the nail from my thumb, but I got this:


I also made a couple green earrings (not as if I don't have a dozen already)

These are a flower shaped bead and a flower shaped button. 

Last year, I spent a few weeks making holes in pennies.

One of my long-lost relatives left behind a handful of foreign coins from a trip.

These are some British pennies, or pence:

They need a little polishing...

I'm not Irish, but it was a nice excuse to make some green-colored things for spring.


Comments

  1. I LOVE your projects, and your green ones are terrific. I like the old look of the coins, but then that's me. You have amny talents, photography, jewel;ry and much more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts