More gardening

The last few days have been warm, a nice change from all the rain.

Today I let the last butterfly go:

I need to transplant the milkweed, so I probably won't get new caterpillars for awhile.
This pot used to be milkweed:

Here are some other things I did in the garden the last few days:

I moved this tomato out of this weedy back corner, by the blackberries.
I have plans to clean up the junk, and make room for the vegetables I'm starting from seeds.

Here is the tomato now in the opposite corner of the yard, which is the "garden."
This raised bed was full of grass a few weeks ago, and is much improved.
I weeded around this sage plant, (to the left of the mulch pile)

I saved the sage cuttings and hung them to dry.
I found a junk towel rack and put it over this old mirror and shelf.


I removed an ugly plant from this corner:

I found an Aloe Vera hidden in the weeds.
I also added these hanging baskets, where the ugly plant used to be.
Someday I'll put some herbs there.
The seeds take a long time to grow!

Now the green trash can is full again, until trash day, next Tuesday!
I guess that's a sign to take a break...

Comments

Popular Posts