Inertia

This week I kind of lost my momentum and excitement.
I have been sleeping in later and later, until it seems my whole day is wasted.

The sunsets were pretty enough.

I didn't feel like venturing to a park or someplace to take better photos.
I stayed in my car.
The freeways are nice and empty.
I drove past Disneyland, just to see the empty streets.

I drove the green car all week.
The transmission functions, but it leaks badly.
If I step on the gas, it really stinks.
I miss my green car, because it's bigger and badder than the red car, even while broken.
I guess I'll have to park it for another three months.

I didn't start (or finish) any exciting art projects.

I found some seeds at the grocery, so I planted them.

These are mostly herbs.
I usually don't have the patience to grow plants from seeds, but I have plenty of time, now.

I also found some old flower seeds from last year.
I don't know if they are still good.
I haven't planted these yet.
I still need to weed parts of the yard.

I also have three monarch butterfly cocoons ready to hatch next week!

Next week I'll park the green car and see if my mood improves.

Comments

  1. As I said, I love to hear what's up, even if you don't go to the beach. Take good care, Julie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts