Three different sunsets

I took advantage of the long holiday weekend, and went to Huntington Beach three days in a row!

We were supposed to get rain this week, but it passed to the north.

However, it made some favorable cloud conditions for interesting skies.

On Friday, the 1st, I arrived at the beach a lot later than I had hoped.

There were just too many things to do, and I left the house too late!

This weekend was the low tide.

The beach was crowded, although I made it look empty in the photos.

Luckily the beach is large enough, if you stand in the right place, you can get a nice shot.

It was a very nice day for sunsets.

This picture is on the other side of the pier (north)

On Saturday, I arrived even later, just after the sun had set. 

I stayed up on the pier.

The pier was full of people, but the beach appeared a little emptier.

Though it wasn't the best day, the sky continued to be interesting after the sun went down.

On Sunday, I almost got to the beach too late, again!

I explored the beach north of the Pier, so that I'd have different pictures than the other days.

Sunday turned out to be the best day for pictures.

It used to bother me to have people in my photos, but now I like the random people.

The sea by itself is also nice to see.

One interesting thing I noticed were all the container ships lined up.

They did not move an inch all three days!

I looked it up, and it isn't a dock workers strike, just a lot of cargo.


I walked far, and stayed out until it was quite dark.

Comments

Popular Posts