Growing in the patio

Lately I have been re-arranging furniture in the patio.

I got new shelves, and I started some seeds.

In only five days, they had started to sprout!

The package said they would sprout in ten days, so I was pleased.

Here they are yesterday, after 11 days:



I had to rearrange the shelves again, because I got a new reading chair for the patio.

I kind of had an idea of a small green sofa, like this idea from Pinterest:


Last year, before the lockdown, I was looking at chairs at antique stores.

Sadly, I haven't been able to go out shopping as much as I used to.

After looking at many gorgeous patios on Pinterest, I decided to get a chair like this:

I always wanted a Papasan chair, but every time I was about to get one, I changed my mind.

A friend of mine had a wicker one, but it was kind of flimsy.

I decided the round chair is nice, but the double sized one would be awesome!

This is the one I ordered:

Also this is made of metal, not real wicker.

The chair arrived on Monday (a week ago.) It was a struggle to assemble.

It is so big, it has taken over the patio!

I was busy with work, so all week I didn't even sit on the chair!

Also, it's kind of chilly in the patio, since it's January.


I finally arranged the shelves and plants, and covered it with a big comforter.

I already had most of these accessories. I did buy the little palm, on the right, and made a side table from a wire tomato cage.

I'm very happy with my patio sofa. It's picture perfect, but it's going to make it hard to stick to my resolution to be more active this year!

Comments

  1. Looks Greta, I can picture you there reading or sketching? Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts