Some Clouds and a slight Rainbow

 This week we had a lot of rain.

I did call the lady from the church, whose husband is a mechanic who might be able to give me new brake pads for the Red Car, but I didn't want to go out in the rain. I got his info, though. I just need a little more motivation.

A few days before the rain, there was a nice sunset.

These kind of sunsets with the little clouds, are my favorite!

Here is what it turned into:


I love how the clouds in the distance seem to stretch out into infinity.


Today at the church, the sun unexpectedly came out from beneath the clouds.

The church, which is already painted orange, was an especially vibrant color.


I was disappointed not to see a rainbow, but then one began to take shape.


It was a very faded rainbow, since it happened so late in the day.


I tried different color filters on my phone's camera.


At home I tried to "push" the colors using Photoshop.


It didn't really do much, because the original rainbow didn't have much substance to begin with.


The week went by very quickly, and I'm glad I now have the weekend off.

The funeral situation at work has been pretty depressing. 


Instead of saying "Have a Nice Day," I find myself saying "Sorry for your loss..."

Comments

Popular Posts