Trick or treat?


The tires for Green Car got sent back to the manufacturer this week.

I called the tire company and had them sent to the house, instead.

The new scheduled arrival date was today, the 31st.


















Yesterday, I got a surprise email:

It said the tires were delivered!



















I didn't have them, and Don didn't either.

I called the tire company, and it was just a misunderstanding.

When I re-sent the tires to my house, it was a different shipment and number.


When I got home from work today, the tires had arrived!

























All nice and nubby.



The last few years I haven't done anything special for Halloween.

I used to decorate the house with scary spiders and webs, but that got old.

Tonight we had exactly two trick-or-treaters!



I was going to put up these decorations at the office, for the Day of the Dead.

























Tomorrow, Nov. 1st, there is going to be a "Night of Altars" outside the church.

My co-workers suggested I make an altar of my own, so I agreed!

I don't think I've made an altar before, but I've seen quite a few.

I've got all the ethnic decorations I need, the hard part was picking out the photos.


Tomorrow Friday is my day off.

If I'm lucky I'll spend the day getting the tires done and the evening making the altar...


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts