Partly cloudy with a chance of boring


October is starting out to be a busy month.

I haven't done anything exciting this week, besides work.



I tried going to the beach, but I get out of work too late to see the sunset.

When I do get there, it's already dark.

















We had a little rain one day last week.

There were some days with pretty skies, but I didn't have those days off.


I found an interesting chart on a website, which shows the tides and stuff.
















https://www.tide-forecast.com/locations/Huntington-Beach/tides/latest

I want to go back to the beach when there is another low tide. It was interesting.

There was a low tide this week, but I worked those days.


I haven't done enough walking, or done anything crafty, so I'm a little grumpy.

Maybe I'll do something about that today.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts