Grounded!


Shortly after getting the radiator fixed on the Red car, the brakes went out.

I think it is the master cylinder. It's been about 10 days, now...
I don't expect to hear from Don the mechanic soon.
He definitely isn't well enough to do a brake job!

Since then I've been driving the Green car.
















This car has been leaking from the power steering area.

It only gets upset when it runs out of fluid, so I've just been adding a lot of fluid.

When I visited Don with the red car two weeks ago, he told me what to look for.

























He said if it's leaking from the hoses, it'll be easier to fix than if it's leaking elsewhere.

But I've added so much fluid, it's spraying out all over!

























Good luck finding where all that's coming from...


I've been too busy at work to visit Don and plan repairs.

An employee found a job somewhere else, so we have been a little short handed.

This week, somebody abandoned some bunnies at the church. Again.














Also, the office was remodeled 1 week ago.

We got rid of a cubicle and now have one big front desk. It's very nice.

I don't have any good pictures of the new setup...

Here is one of the bunnies that the gardener caught.

















The bunny is on the new counter top.

Also, I made some earrings and took a picture, at my desk:

























Here you can see the nice color of the counters in the background.

This week  I also made some multi-colored stretch bracelets:

























This one was my favorite:

























Not very fall -looking?


Today I was washing the green car for the weekend, when I noticed a new problem.

The tires are pretty bald on the Green Car, and I need new ones.

I've been putting it off because the tires I like cost $150 apiece.


On closer inspection, I found a huge crack all around.
















This is a back tire, and the Green car has the BIG motor.

I could sneeze, and spin the tires, and the tread could fall off at any time!

I definitely won't be going on any long trips, especially not on the freeway!

Luckily I live very close to my job at the office.


In the meantime, I'm looking up deals on tires, online...




Comments

  1. So sorry, "when it rains it pours" is an old saying, and "things happen in threes".Hang in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts