I drew some pomegranates in crayon and watercolor.


I've been pretty bored lately.

It's it's too dark to walk outside on days when I have work.


Yesterday I went to a mall to walk.






































It was not as much fun as the beach, of course.

Although I saw cool stuff, I felt awkward taking pictures of merchandise.

But I'm proud to say, I didn't buy anything!


Today I had a lot of time before work, so I decided to draw.

At work the other day, somebody brought pomegranates.

These two were left behind, probably because they were small and greenish.



















I was inspired by the combination of green and red colors.


I thought if I combined crayon with watercolor, I could get the effect I wanted.

I used this Crayola thing, it has multiple colors in one.





















I'm not sure if it's a crayon or a pencil, to be honest.


I like how it makes Van Gogh kind of random colors.























I sketched the pomegranates where I wanted the green to show through.

Then I painted the red part and the background with watercolor:


























I thought I could have added more green crayon, so I drew them over again:


























I was a little sloppier with the watercolor on top.

























I haven't done any drawing for a whole month, so it was better than nothing.


Next I would like to draw some fall leaves this way!

I wonder where to find find them?


I talked to Don the mechanic today and he said I could bring either of my cars tomorrow.

Both cars have leaks, but I think the red car's will be easier to fix.

If it doesn't end up being a serious problem, maybe afterward I'll find a park to collect leaves.

Comments

  1. I like your pomegranates! Hope you'll have time for more ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts