Feels like Summer, Dreaming of December, Car Show


The weather has been in the 90's this week.

This means the non air-conditioned office has been in the 80's.

Here is a picture of the newly remodeled front desk at my job.















Here is a picture of the fun bug zapper I've been using this week:

























I have used every kind of mosquito repellent I can find, and none of them work!


The tires for the green car are in transit, and should arrive tomorrow.

I was hoping to get all day off Saturday to have them installed,

but my schedule changed and I'll only have time in the morning...



I just entered my red car in a really cool car show, called Radwood!

The last one I went to was in December 2017, at the Phoenix Club in Anaheim.
















It was so much fun, and full of 80's and 90's cars and memorabilia.

























There were many other Firebirds, and a lot of passenger cars.

I really regretted not entering my car in that show!

This is not my car:
















This year, Radwood will be held at Oak Canyon Park (in Irvine?) on December 7.

I've been to that park and I think it has some awesome ancient oak trees.



















That's going to make some awesome pictures, with all those shiny cars!

The entry fee was only $30, so I have no excuse to not enter...

The entry form asked for some Instagram pics of my car, so I put some up, there.















I haven't really used Instagram much. I don't like fitting pictures in a square format!

I prefer blogging, so I made this blog post in case the show people look over here.

These are all pictures from this year:















I know what they look for and I won't win, but I will also always regret not entering.



















I hope I can get my brakes fixed in time...


Here is a view from the back right in case some one is looking:















There is also my green car, which was supposed to be a show car.

















It just never seems to be together in time for an event!

Maybe the new tires will make me like it better and I'll put more of the interior back in.


Comments

  1. Your cars are looking good Julie. I hope people look at you beautiful photos by enlarging?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts