Mostly gray



Throughout the week I played with my torch.


I got this copper blank for making a bracelet.






















I melted drips of solder onto it.































It looks disgusting, but I also like it because it is a solid object that I made.




I also got a long tweezer with a stand, so I don't have to hold the object.




















I did not have any better success with the copper tape.
























This week, I rediscovered how to take photos in black and white on my phone.



























I was at work and I picked these flowers from the garden.




Digital black and white photography is not quite the same as the old style.




























I remembered a thing or two about how black and white is supposed to look.




I went around the office and took pictures.
























































It is a dreary place, sometimes.





























The gray pictures really fit the way I feel about the old place.




I went into the garden and saw this neat texture in a cactus:









































The solar garden stake light had an interesting texture, too.




























I took a video of the pretty fountain outside, too.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts