3rd week of march.


I didn't do much the past few days.


I haven't visited my friend Don the mechanic in a very long time...



Yesterday I did make some art.


I got out a box of rubber stamps and some dried-up ink and filled a page.




























I am reading a book set in the 20's so that was a little of the inspiration.

(the picture is from Smithsonian or another well-known historical magazine)




I went over the page with a glaze of pale acrylic paint.




























I was going to add more layers, but I decided it was OK.

I filled pages of my journal, but pages of writing.





On my days off, I did mostly chores or gardening.


We had a good week or 10 days without rain!


The sky was rather bare and clear, and warm, so I didn't go to the beach.


The bright sunlight was still inspiring to take pictures outdoors.



This was the sky, clearing up, on the 13th.









































Is that a bird or a bug at the top? I didn't see it until now.




This nice picture happened at the church the same day.











































With a little photo-shopping, it could be something.



This grasshopper on the 14th was inspiring.

















No photo-shop needed.







I could finally walk around the backyard without getting all muddy.




There was a migration of butterflies, but it was at dusk, and high up in the sky.




























I couldn't capture more than a few specks on camera.






While I was gardening, I thought the fish pond was feeling kind of empty.

I don't think I will get koi again, but I "rescued" five 30-cent goldfish from the pet store.



























The cat won't bother the fish once they are in the water.


She just has to investigate everything new.


"What did you bring me from the store?"









































They will grow very fast, 3 or 4 inches by the end of the year.






Comments

Popular Posts